Policy for Advanced qualified certificates and cloud certificates (CPName, CPOID): Halcom CA PO e-seal 1, 184.108.40.206.4.1.59220.127.116.11
Policy for Certificates for information systems (CPName , CPOID): Halcom CA PO e-seal 1, 18.104.22.168.4.1.5922.214.171.124
- Valid from: 1.6.2017 - START OF USE 1.7.2017
- Digital certificate of the issuer Halcom CA PO e-seal 1
- Serial number: 921296 (0e 0e d0)
- Certification Authority: Halcom Root Certificate Authority
- Certificate holder: Halcom CA PO e-seal 1
- Certificate validity: 22. april 2017 - 22. april 2027
- Public key: RSA (2048 bits)
- SHA-1 Thumbprint: 1F 33 D1 6D 98 00 2C 4C E6 D1 9E DC 0B 52 E4 B0 8F 76 5A 86
- Validity of issued certificates: 3 years
In the Halcom CA policy, published on our website on April 24, 2017, an editorial error was found, so we are publishing the following correction:
point 3.1.1. Distinguishing names, OID for tax number:
• natural persons: was corrected from "126.96.36.199.4.1.5939.2.3" to "188.8.131.52.4.1.5939.2.2" and
• legal entity: was corrected from "184.108.40.206.4.1.5939.2.2" to "220.127.116.11.4.1.5939.2.3".
In the currently published policy version, the correction was entered on 20 November 2017. The process of issuing qualified certificates was not disrupted, and all certificates issued since the first publication of the policy, contain the correct information.