How to extend the validity of the smart card/USB key (reissuing of the certificate)

Article Reference Number AA-01174 0 Rating / 67 Voters

You can order a new, extended quailified electronic certificate from any bank with which you work via Halcom or directly from Halcom.

  •  If you are ordering a certificate from your bank, you need to emphasize that you want to do a reissuing of the certificate, and in addition to the documentation provided by the bank, you also need to submit the certificate export.

  •  If you are reissuing a certificate directly from Halcom, you can follow the process of renewal.

Oceni Članak
© 2018 - Data Protection Policy
Powered by PROGMBH